Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:4+
Make Food For Homeless Shelter
- Make casserole meals at home on MLK DAY, for no-contact delivery to those who are experiencing food insecurity. Shepherd’s Pie Registration: Use this form to sign up for the MLK day activity. Specifically, we will cook one casserole together at 10:15 am to 12:15pm. This service activity is suitable for any age with adult supervision for the younger children. Recipients of our casseroles will be: Homeless shelters: St. Johns Hospice, Life Center, Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission, Project Hope or other family/organizations in need. If you need an aluminum pan for the casserole, please sign up below and we’ll have one available for you to pick up at Beth Am Israel in Penn Valley, PA before MLK Day.
- Make casseroles at home (anytime) and deliver to Beth Am Israel on MLK Day. Instructions and information here.
- Assemble no-bake snacks for front-line workers on MLK Day: Instructions and information here, which includes demonstration video, ingredients list, and where to delivery snacks.
- “Assemble Breakfast Bags” for Elderly experiencing food insecurity. Instructions and Register here.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: