Career Exploration Expo
In partnership with Urban League of Philadelphia, Community College of Philadelphia, and Philadelphia Youth Network, Global Citizen is hosting a Career Exploration Expo for the 26th annual Greater Philadelphia Martin Luther King Day of Service.
This expo is designed for out-of-work young people to prepare for virtual career fairs and employment opportunities, and explore specific career paths that have available positions. Featured career opportunities will spotlight high growth industries like IT and healthcare.
There will be two sessions of this expo, both conducted virtually across a two-hour period. It is recommended that attendees participate for the full two-hours. The schedule for these sessions are as follows:
1. Finding Employment Now - Developing an Interview Generating Resume; Virtual Interviewing Techniques-Interviewing the Right Way for the Right Outcome (presented by Community College of Philadelphia)
2. How to Start Your Career Path - Choosing the right industry; how to bring in a growth mindset to early work experiences; ways to gain work experiences (presented by Philadelphia Youth Network)
3. Breakout Sessions with Industry Experts - Explore the world of healthcare, IT, logistics/distribution, and more from leaders in those fields.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: